Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Chalk Paint

I got my first quart of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and I love it! I of course ran through the house looking for something small to try it out on. Boy was I impressed!

So far I have painted the stool (below), most of my kitchen table, a side table and one of my kitchen chairs and I still have a about 3/4 of a quart left. (The color is "Old White"). I realize this is not my usual style but for 1/2 hours time and a little paint I was pretty happy with it.


I hope you're having a great week!

Katy

2 comments:

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

woohooo! It looks great!
I got some in the mail yesterday... I ripped that box right open!
It's so ugly here (all week) So I don't know what I'm going to paint. I was going to paint "mammaw's dresser" to put in jamie's old room and turn it into a guest room, but jamie doesn't want me to paint that piece. She likes wood tones. hmmmm I dunno what to do now!
I got henrietta and paris grey.
can't wait to see the other stuff you painted!
gail

A Pretty Pastime said...

Thanks Gail :-) I hope you love the Chalk Paint as much as I do. NO PREP! I hope to have the kitchen table done in a week or so~I'm so excited! lol