Thursday, June 10, 2010

Getting Ready for Company

I thought I better put a post up before I get fired from my cushy blogging job :-)

I'm obviously still working on this but it will be done tomorrow night because we're picking up Bella on Saturday and I want it to be here waiting for her.  So it looks like I'll be burning the Midnight Oil of Olay :-) The purple looking color is actually hot pink-lighting is bad at night :-)

I don't know if I'm being punished or what but this computer has been s-l-o-w!!! and it is really annoying. I thought I was going to fall asleep waiting for the pictures to load. yawn.



Updated picture below-better lighting :-) I still have to paint the aprons and add some design to the bench. But I'm getting there.







Below is a hint at what this chalkboard table was in a former life:


You know those old end tables that you see everywhere? That's what this used to be.

I hope you're having a wonderful week!

Katy

2 comments:

gail@myrepurposedlife.net said...

Bella's new table is so darn cute! She will love it, I'm sure!
great job.
enjoy your visit!
gail

Granny J said...

Love the bright colors. I'm sure any little girl would love that table.