Sunday, April 18, 2010

Some of the Junk from Junkin'

I knew I was going to have fun on my junkin' expedition but I had NO idea it was going to be such a blast! We ended up with 4 truckloads of stuff! Thank goodness for storage units. Right now though, the inside of my house looks like a badly organized flea market :-) I'm sorting and cleaning and taking pictures so I can list some of the items on Etsy and some on eBay, etc.

Every single fragile item  (and there were LOTS!) was in mint condition. No chips or cracks.

So here's a few pictures, I'll add more later.

Atlas China Tidbit Tray
Small caddy made in Italy

Set of 6 of these

Hutschenreuther Pink Tray-very Shabby!


The screw on tops are actually glass too!

Sugar Bowl marked Crown Ming

Federal Eagle Syroco Convex Mirror

Tin stamped "W. Germany" on bottom. Small dent in top but I still think it's adorable!

I will be posting more pictures daily. I have to box up some of this stuff though-it's taking over my house!
I hope you have a pretty day!

Katy

1 comment:

Perry said...

Love the salt and pepper shakers! Glad you're having fun, but we miss seeing you.