Sunday, January 8, 2012

All You Need Is Love

Wow-I am really a blog slacker :-/ Anyhoo...today while I was cleaning house, catching up on laundry, writing a proposal and preparing meals for the week, I decided to finish up this sign:



This is an old test sign I did when I was trying out a different way to do checks.

When I turned around to clean my paint brush, there was this chair that I was waiting to "speak to me". Not sure what language it's speaking but hopefully I'll learn it. This one might take a while.
We'll see.





3 comments:

Schmoodlebug said...

That was hanging in the guest room... I love it. :)

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

love the sign and the chair! those squiglies! tooo cute.
you might be a blog slacker, but you sure are a multi-tasker! oh my!
busy day for you!!!
have a great week katy
gail

Marti said...

I like your sign, and your chair already looks great to me. Can't wait to see it when you learn it's language.