Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Chest re-do

This little chest came from my now defunct shop. It was an awful brownish-pink color when I purchased it for $4.00 and I put a coat of OOPS blue on it. *smile* I have changed my mind several times as you can see and am now trying to decide if I want to continue on with the theme I have going on on the sides or if I want to strip the sides (again!) and do something different that will work better with the top I just finished OR if I want to do something completely different with the chest. See why I don't get many projects completed?!!?






Side

4 comments:

Marti said...

I love the top. Do you freehand all of it?

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

Katy! you always do such a nice job! (she says happily envious)
love it!
gail

Be Colorful Coastal said...

Oh I agree. I love the top. Your work is very similar in style to mine so I love seeing what you are doing. I really like your border on this piece and I had to laugh when I read how you are always rethinking and redoing. I understand why it is slow going sometimes because I do the same thing.
Love it.
Pam

A Pretty Pastime said...

Thanks everyone:-)

Pam-our work is quite similar and I'm glad to know I'm not the only indecisive painter :-)