Monday, November 29, 2010

The Decorating Begins ...

Tommy has gotten all the boxes out of the attic, garage and craft room that hold the Christmas decorations and the decorating has begun :-)

First I made sure we would have dinner ready after going through the boxes:



Roast with new potatoes, carrots, onions and cabbage. Yum!

Look what greeted me yesterday morning when I went in the kitchen :

The Christmas Cacti decorate themselves~I love that about them :-)



Pomanders~these usually stay out year round. I have some pomanders that I made 20 years ago...still smell great!

Ornament made from a crab shell. umm, yeah, I do love tinsel :-)


I did decorate the mantle yesterday but I am getting ready to take it down and start over :-(

Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with more finished decorations.

Have a great day!



2 comments:

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

already changing up the mantel? Jamie did just a little arranging while she was here. ;)
I look forward to more pics!
love the Christmas cacti.
gail

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

20 year old pomanders? Do tell...