Friday, February 19, 2010

Come On Spring!!

Gosh-if I had known how much stress the brick and mortar shop was giving me I would have just locked the door and walked away a long time ago. I feel like such a heavy burden has been lifted ... ok, a heavy burden HAS been lifted. Anyway, I am trying to make myself quit running around and kicking my heels up while giggling  ~ trying to get on a schedule-re-structure my days.  The giggling can continue but I really need to get some work done.

So I decided to work in the greenhouse for a little while this afternoon. The weather is glorious today!

Here are a few pictures from my greenhouse workout:



Heirloom Yellow Plum Tomatoes

My DIY Upside Down Tomato Planter (5 Gallon Bucket)
Look at those Blooms!

The Key Lime is blooming too!
Here's my 1 gallon bucket of "jelly bean" tomatoes. They should put on fruit about the time the yellow plum tomatoes are about half way through producing.

The wooly lambs ear right outside the greenhouse is starting to green up...spring must be on it's way.

3 comments:

gail@myrepurposedlife.net said...

I'm "green" with envy! Lucky you to have a greenhouse! Everything looks great! Love the diy tomatoes!I want spring to arrive right NOW! :)
hope you have a great weekend!
gail

Perry said...

I'm glad that you're having the chance to enjoy "life" again out of the store. The greenhouse looks great!

A Pretty Pastime said...

Testing